This position is responsible for all aspects of material handling to support the effective flow of material into and out of the production facility. This is a Team lead position and is advanced in performing all of the below tasks as well as leading a team, controlling and writing standard processes, training, trouble shooting, and maintaining KPI’s for the Materials Control department.
Essential Job Functions include but not limited to:
- Receive, verify and put away material from suppliers in a timely manner
- Deliver material to and from warehouse locations using material handling equipment. including pallet jacks,
carts and forklift equipment as necessary.
- Pick material and move from warehouse locations to floor locations to ensure continuous supply.
- Perform material movements in ERP system.
- Maintain material in controlled and organized manner.
- Deliver material between facilities and other locations as necessary.
- Obtain and sort packages produced by production into the appropriate carrier locations.
- Work with carriers to ensure that all packages get out to the customer for on-time. delivery.
- Perform daily, weekly and month end cycle counts,
- Write and review standard operating procedures.
- Maintain safe working practices and environment.
- Lead, supervise and direct Material Handling Team.
- 5 Years+ Warehouse and Supervision Experience. Computer Skills (Excel, Outlook, ERP System for inventory). Looking for a self-motivated, good verbal and written communicator. This individual will be capable of multi-tasking and directing others. Sit-down, standup and power pallet jack experience. An OSHA training as well as safety training (CPR, First Aid, Etc) welcome. Previous experience in a materials management role, preferably in a manufacturing environment including inventory tracking and cycle counting.
Standing, walking, ability to lift up to 50 poundsApply Now